Tuesday 28 August 2012

Creative Media

For this begining of the week has been very productive but a little disappointing. When I borrowed a laptop over the weekend to finish my project I found that my Jail was missing from my set, so I couldn't do my last scene. Therefore when I got to school I looked around but could not find it. So I started to ask people, I found pieces of it in the next classrooms with drwing all over it and pieces are now missing which means someone stole it. This was very disappointing however I made another jail through borrowing someone elses lego. Therefore I now have finished my project which is very exciting. Now when I have CM next I will combine all of the scenes together and start to make the sound on Garageband. Therefore I have had a very productive week apart from the stolen parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment