Saturday 18 May 2013

2nd Script


C.H.I.G. Productions

 

Scene opens with close-up shot of the witnesses face slowly coming into focus. The witness is a girl waking up in an interrogation room. The room is silent apart from the girl’s voice as she begins to wake up in a chair handcuffed. The girl looks around slowly and tries to focus on something.

There is someone there behind her. It is an agent. Shot changes to long shot with both characters in view.

Agent: The names Frank. I know yours of course.

Shot changes to medium shot of Frank. Can’t see his face.

Agent: Now, let’s get down to business. I know you were there at the murder last night. Why were you there?

Shot changes to high canted shot of Witness.

Witness: uh ... What? ... Why am I here? Where am I ... (Cut off by Agent)

Shot moves to Agent Frank with a medium close-up from his side.

Agent: Just answer the questions! (Pause) So did you kill her? I think we all know you did? Just admit and this will be all over. Just tell me why you killed her?

Shot changes to extreme shot of both characters. Camera moves through window into view of both characters with the Witness answering questions in a scared tone.

Witness: But I didn’t kill anyone (becoming very frightened)... all I saw was someone with a gun and then I kind of blacked out. I am innocent ... pppplease just let me go...

Camera cuts to low medium shot of agent and following his hand/fist movements.

Agent: DON’T LIE TO ME! (Very aggressively slams his hand on desk as now you can see his face)

Witness falls back in terror with a medium shot of her. Quickly changes to long shot of Agent slowly moving to behind Witness and putting hands to back of chair. Shot then changes to medium shot of both characters with the Agent moving his head next to hers and saying his line.

Agent: Never lie to me! (Says line like an evil snake)

Shot moves to a close-up of Witness looking worried at Agent walking out to the right side of her.

Changes shot again to close-up of back of agents head listening in on ear piece.

Agent: Yes sir. Of course. (Talks to Witness now) Well. Till next time then.

Shot moves with him then changes shot to low long shot of Agent walking out and slamming to behind him. On slam, shot fades to white.

No comments:

Post a Comment