Wednesday 7 August 2013

Media

For the past week in Media, we have been editing like crazy. We learnt how to add some special effects in which was really important and interesting at the same time as many people around the world use Final Cut Pro to make their films. This was pretty cool. So far in class I was still importing and ordering the scenes in final cut. But as I brought a laptop home. I have put all the footage together, all I need to do is to add special effects and then sound. Therefore I am on track to complete my film for next Friday. Hopefully. But then I also need to complete my EDL. But that will have to be after effects because effects makes it last longer. However as I am borrowing a laptop over the long weekend, this should help. Therefore I am doing well so far and am on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment