Sunday 11 November 2012

Chapter 5

About the Scene: In this fifth scene, it was one the easier scenes to make however one of the most important scenes in the film. This scene is mainly about Patchy asking Grunt whether he is okay from what happened in the last scene when Sharpie pushed Grunt over and hurt him. Also in this scene, Patchy is about to help Grunt, however Grunt wants Patchy to catch Sharpie so he can be give to the police and then be put in jail. Grunt therefore points to the direction in which Sharpie traveled so Patchy knows where to go to capture him.

How I made the Scene: Overall, this scene is one of the easier scenes to make however one of the most important scenes in the film. This scene was also a quick process which gave me more time to work on my other scenes. To create this scene, I used the cardboard box again that was used in the first few scenes and with the assistance of A3 blue and green grass like paper; I was again able to create the illusion of a park like background like in first few scenes as well. I then used the camera to start out as a long shot to show the scene. However as Patchy moved in to help Grunt, I moved the camera closer to a medium shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment